Get in on the
Enjoy a match on one of our curling rinks to add to the outdoor, all-ages fun this winter at Frozen Fire Festival.
Curling is open and free to the public and comes equipped with everything you need for a little friendly competition amongst friends and family.
To try your hand at curling, please go to the
GIFT SHOP TENT
The sport of curling dates back hundreds of years and is a great way to get outside and celebrate winter. We’ve got the gear, just bring your best game face!
- Curling is free and open to the public but due to the use of equipment, a valid ID will be held at check-in.
- Check-in and equipment are located at the GIFT SHOP TENT.
- A curling match usually consists of 2 teams of 4 players. Click here to learn more about curling!
- Reservations are limited to one hour per group/party. Multiple reservations from the same group will not be honored. We thank you for your cooperation in allowing access to as many groups as possible.
- Please return equipment promptly so the next group can enjoy their time on the rink!
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled start time to check in. If you have not checked in at your reserved start time, your time will be given to another group.
- We cannot guarantee reservations even with confirmation, though every effort is made to do so.
See you at the festival!
VISIT THE GIFT SHOP TENT FOR CURLING SIGN-UP
Secure your guaranteed front row seats, reserve your heated igloo or enhance your experience with one of the VIP packages (available daily and for New Year’s Eve!)